Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 3

Saturday we woke up much more rested than the night before.  I drugged treated the girls "allergies" with some Benadryl and we slept like babies.  Aunt Jess made us a delicious breakfast and then we headed out to do some more shopping of course.  Center Point is limited, big time, on shopping choices.  Kenzie acted crazy, I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown, spent too much money....typical shopping trip with the girls (and my mom) (love you mom).  We met the guys at Chilis for a "snack" and then headed to Uncle Jerry's house to visit.  They got the girls a present which they wasted no time ripping into.

Uncle Jerry has a little puppy that the girls were in love with.  They crawled and chased after him.
We went out to dinner with them and Anita's daughters came too.  We had a big table and had fun visiting with everyone.  The girls were deliriously tired but hung in there.

We had a great day spent with family!  We headed home and got all our stuff packed up to leave the next morning.  Kenzie went outside and played with their dog, Dixie.  She loves dogs so much.  At one point she came inside and told me...."I don't have a dog so Dixie needs to come to my house because I don't have a dog".  Ummmm NO.


We ended the night with some oreos and rocking in the recliner.  The girls were so good this trip and it was nice to get away and spend time with family!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment