Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What we've been up to

It's been awhile since I blogged last.  I've got to get some schedule back in my life.  Friday Korie and Dallas came over and hung out.  Saturday Bebe came over and we played and ran a few errands.  Bebe gave Makenzie her first pop rock experience.  Kenzie loved it!!  Sunday morning Mom and I ran a few errands before she headed back home and then I got a much needed pedicure....alone!  It was great.  The rest of the day was spent cleaning and watching football.  Yesterday morning I took Kenzie to get donuts and then we got her nails painted.  I have painted them once before but this was her first "manicure".

 Korie and Dallas came over and we repainted Makenzie's room.  I could not stand the "grey" that we had originally painted.
The new grey is perfect!!!  Compared to the old "grey" it looks light blue which validates what I have been saying about it since we painted.  

It makes all her pink accessories pop against the grey and it is extremely sparkly!!!  Looks amazing.  They stayed all day and we had dinner and played.  I love spending most of my days with Korie and Dallas.  Today we had Bella over to play so her parents could spend the day with their precious baby boy.  Nicholas is doing so well.  They took him off the ventilator last night and he was able to stay off it and even took a paci today.  I get goosebumps every time I think or talk about him.  He puts things into perspective for me.  He is so innocent and perfect and fighting for his life.  I'm so proud of Jason and Laura and how strong they have been with all of this.  I can't wait for the day that he comes home and they can start their life at home together!
Love him to pieces already!!!  Korie and Dallas came over to play today too.  3 three year olds (and a baby), 3 personalities, 3 squeaky LOUD voices, 3 tattle talers......ahhhhh! It was crazy!

We took some pictures in front of the Christmas tree and made cards for baby Nicholas.  After Bella left, The girls and I went and grabbed some dinner and came home and took some pictures in their Christmas pajamas. 






No comments:

Post a Comment