Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!  We woke up to a living room full of toys.  Our elf Nick must have told Santa how good they have been this year.








Madi would have been equally as happy with nothing but bows.  She mostly crawled around and collected all the bows.  Kenzie was so cute opening up presents.  She got tons of Frozen stuff and baby stuff.  She should be set for awhile.  Scotty spoiled me with a new laptop and perfume and some giftcards so I can go shopping and get some clothes.  (Bebe got me a sewing machine that I am so excited to start learning to use).  I got all our stuff packed up and Bebe and Papa came and picked me and the girls up.  We came to visit my aunts and uncles for the weekend. 

These were my seatmates for the 5 hour drive.  They did really good for the trip down there.  Aunt Jess had us a nice Christmas dinner to eat when we got there and then the girls got to open MORE presents.


The girls and I got the back bedroom to ourselves.  I had Madi set up in the pack n play and Kenzie and I snuggled.  Madi woke up around 1am and of course woke her sister up.  Kenzie said "lets get up I'm not tired".  We were awake until around 3 and I am super tired again today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment