Thursday, July 2, 2015

A little mid week catch up

Yesterday morning we decided to walk to the pool!  I was too tired to wake up and go to the gym and I thought this would be a good way to get in some cardio!  
We got there, got sun screened up and played for about 20 minutes before Makenzie had an epic meltdown!  Crying, screaming, and yelling!  People were staring, kids were swimming up to us and their parents were creeping up to drag them away!  I was so embarrassed! I yanked her up and we left!  I didn't know what else to do!  The one time we walked!  I wished I had my car so bad!  We got home and she went to her room! After naps I had to break her "grounding" to go grocery shopping!  She seemed to have snapped out of it and the rest of the afternoon was ok!  The girls played while I made dinner!  They ran back and forth pushing each other in a baby doll stroller!

I made tilapia, fresh broccoli and a salad!  Pretty proud of myself!
I am not a fish person, but it wasn't too bad!  After dinner I jogged up to the gym and worked out for a bit.  I needed out of the house and some "me" time!  I woke up this morning in a new set of 10's on the scale and so excited!  It's nice to see hard work pay off! 
This morning I woke up late, got back from working out late and had to rush off to soccer!  I hate being late!  Kenzie did great and I think we are going to sign her up for another session!  We came home for lunch and Kenzie and I played play-doh while Madi took a nap!
She played for 2 hours!  It may be our new nap time routine!!! When Madi woke up we decided to attempt the pool again!  It went much better and we stayed a couple hours!
Kenzie spends most of her time swimming underwater and I can barely catch her for a picture!  We came home and I made dinner and then the kids had a pillow fight with their daddy!  

I tackled bath time and then he handled bedtime so I could run to Target!  It is one of my most favorite things to do by myself!!!  I meet with my trainer super early in the morning and then looking forward to swimming and cooking out with friends later!

No comments:

Post a Comment