Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sweat test

Madison had an appointment this morning to have a sweat test done!  This was her last test of her "failure to thrive" work up!  The appointment started with her unhappy even in the waiting room which set the stage for the rest of the appointment!
First they put little electrodes on her arm to stimulate the sweat glands and then wrapped a piece of gauze on her wrist with a heat pad that stayed on for 30 minutes!  Each arm had to be done!
None of it hurt her she just didn't like anyone touching her or even looking at her!
The gauze pads had to have enough sweat to weigh a certain amount and thank god she passed the weight limit or we would have had to come back and do it again!  We got home right as the refrigerator repair man was leaving!  He told us the evaporator needs to be replaced which is $1200.  He said this model is known to have this issue and told me to call Whirlpool and get ugly and make them cover it!  I called and started the process but they have to have another repair man come out on Friday to verify the "diagnosis".  So still no fridge!  I had an appointment later to have a "wax" done!  This was my first time and so freaking awkward!  Let's just say me and the waxing lady became REAL close!!  We ate dinner at Sarah's house tonight since we had no food to cook!  The kids put on performances all night for us!
They were so funny!!  We spent the rest of the night doing baths and wrestling!  
I love watching them roll around giggling! After they went to bed I got in party mode!  I started on Makenzie's banner for her birthday tonight!  I'm not doing any decorations really but I wanted her to have a banner at least!  I got the cupcakes ordered and stopped and bought goggles and pool noodles for party favors!  Invites go out tomorrow and we will be ready!!!  Can't believe she is almost 4!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment