Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday already

Tuesday morning the girls and I ran to Target to grab a few things!  I parked next to the buggy return rack and saw this one and decided to try it out!
They loved it!  I rigged a spot to put the popcorn in the middle so they both could reach it and they were good to go!
We spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool!  

Madi has been venturing out further and further in the water!  She wants to go out with her sister so bad!
Sarah and her kids and my friend Brady and her kids met us up there a little later to hang out!
The fridge guy never showed up Tuesday and Wednesday morning when I called the part still hadn't made it in yet!  It was a little overcast and "cooler" so we packed up and went to the pool again!  The girls played for awhile and then Madi fell asleep on me!

Today the fridge guy showed up and disassembled the fridge and worked on it for HOURS!
Wait for it........needs another part and still not fixed!  The part won't be in until Monday and he will be back on Tuesday! All I can do is laugh at this point!  The girls and I had been stuck inside all day and ordered a pizza since he had taken over the kitchen!  As soon as Madi woke up from her nap we hit the door to go to the pool!
Madison finally fits into the cutest freaking bathing suit ever!!  I love it!

I rarely can get a picture of Kenzie with her head above water!  She is constantly swimming under water and diving for her dive rings!  


No comments:

Post a Comment