Saturday, July 4, 2015

Friday shopping

We spent all day shopping!  I secretly LOVE having to buy new clothes as I lose weight!  Trying on things isn't as horrifying as it was!  The girls and I left super early and then met up with Sarah and her kids for some more shopping and snow cones!
This paci is driving me crazy!  It's the only way to stop the whining and crying, but it has got to go!

We came home for naps and lunch and then headed back out to a few more stores!  Scotty brought home a new truck and we went on a drive to get ice cream! I like this truck so much more than his last truck and he deserves it!  My mom sent me a picture of when I was little riding a horse and so I put it together with my girls on a horse!
So cute!  I love seeing old pictures of me and comparing the girls to them!  Kenzie looks so much like me when I was a kid but my hair was WAY curler!

No comments:

Post a Comment