Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Monday....

And that's exactly what happened!  I missed a Monday!  My day was booked so I saved my workout for when Scotty got off at 8.  Except he didn't get off at 8 he had to stay until 10 which meant I went to bed!  His job provides for us and makes him happy and for that I am thankful, but what I wouldn't do to have him home at regular hours!  My morning started off early with backyard plans for Kenzie's birthday!  I had to keep her occupied and the blinds shut all day!  A little sneak peak.....
She is going to be so excited!  Kenzie and I got Madi up but jumping in bed with her!
Kenzie thinks this is the funniest thing ever and Madison doesn't know what to think!  She kept looking back and forth between us!  We played around and then finally got up and moving!  Kenzie changed Madi's diaper for me!  It's amazing!  Madison lays perfectly still grinning at her big sister and Kenzie thinks she is something else changing her diaper!
She did a really good job too!  Next up was gymnastics!  This was Kylie's last class before they move! <tear>



Madi loves her "bubba" and spent most of the class kissing his cheek! 
Kenzie is working so hard on getting her cartwheel!  We got home and all she wanted to do was practice some more!  Madi didn't want to take a nap in her bed and was doing the pitiful cry so I let her lay with Kenzie and I!  Not 5 minutes later....
Sweet girls!  When they got up we headed to meet some friends at the pool!  We hit a big milestone today!  Kenzie didn't wear her floaties in the big pool and discovered she could swim without them AND could touch the bottom of the pool too!!

Madison swam in her floatie and did really good!  It's so nice to not have to constantly be worried if she is on the step when I'm trying to play with Kenzie!  By the end of our swimming she was jumping of the step herself and kicking her little feet!



Madison did get mad at me when I told her it was time to go home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment