Saturday, July 25, 2015

Swimming, sliding and more swimming

Friday morning the girls and I ran some errands after my training session! Afterwards we went over to Jessica's house to hang out for awhile!

Poor baby Deegan!  Kenzie would let go of him and he would just flip forward on his face!  We had a long talk about it and she says she doesn't get it because her baby sister holds herself up and she's a baby too!  We loaded everyone up and went to McDonalds for lunch and let them play for awhile!  Sarah met us up there too!
Next up was naps and then I took the girls to the pool for awhile!  A little girl at the pool was being so ugly to Kenzie!  She didn't want to share and would stick her tongue out at her and shake her head!  Kenzie stayed her sweet self and never was ugly back and after awhile they were playing together and sharing and I was so proud of her for being her normal sweet self!!
Bebe came over and we went to dinner and did some shopping!  She was very surprised I gave Madi an ice cream cone because of how messy she thought it would be!  She tried her hardest to keep her drips under control until Madi face planted on her shirt with a mouthful of ice cream!


It was so funny!  Kenzie was cracking up!
Saturday morning Kenzie and I had cheer camp and then we came home and had popcorn in bed with Bebe before she left!

My friend Datha invited us over to play on their water slide so we headed down there for awhile!
Madi had a squirt gun but she held it backwards and kept squirting herself in the face and would get so mad!
I couldn't quit laughing!

Kenzie and Joliegh play so good together and Hudson and Madi are going to be buddies too!  We left there and headed strait to the pool to meet some other friends!

No nap for Madi today had her all kinds of grumpy!  I kept shoving snacks down her to keep her happy but it was a struggle!
It was a long busy day today in the sun and the girls and I were worn out!  We left the pool and I ran home to grab my wallet and in the 3 minute drive home both girls were passed out asleep!  I went and got us dinner and of course had to stop for the normal bag of ice and water!!    We ended the night with baths and milk in my bed watching cartoons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment