Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Another day of swimming fun

I could not drag myself out of bed this morning to go to the gym!  The doctor called and said all of Madi's bloodwork that has come back so far was normal!  Thank god!  She goes for her sweat test tomorrow morning and we should be done with testing! We got up and went to the pool with Sarah and her kids and ended up meeting up with a bunch of friends up there too!
Oh this girl thought she was hot stuff in her "goggles".  She HAD to have them on when sister put hers on!



The girls were great while we were there! We ended up staying longer than expected and the kids were starving for lunch so we left!  While Madi took a nap I did my leg workout with Makenzie!
Cody and Kylie came over to play while Sarah went to the store and then they all stayed for dinner!  
Scotty grilled out hamburgers and it was delish!  I "healthified" (is that even a word) mine up with a turkey burger patty on a whole grain sand which thin with just mustard, pickles and a lot of lettuce!  I enjoyed it just as much as if I would have had a regular burger!  After dinner we went outside for a bit to visit with some neighbors while all the kids ran through the sweet old lady's sprinklers 2 houses down!  I love our neighborhood and our neighbors! When the girls went to bed I headed out for a run and found/made the perfect route for me!  I jogged, walked and sprinted and it totaled out to 3 miles!  Nice way to end my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment