Friday, July 17, 2015

Swimming with friends

Today we had a play date over at Katie's house and all our old dance friends were there!  The kids had so much fun and us moms had a great time too!

Madison actually swam around in her sisters puddle jumper!  It was amazing!  I stayed right by her and she had fun just floating around blowing bubbles!

With Madi in a floatie, I was able to play with Kenzie more than I normally get to!


My friend Brittney was there with her daughter Madi, that is Kenzie's age, and her son Hunter that is a week younger than Madison!  They attacked the snacks and played together for most of the time!!

We stayed for a couple hours and then headed home!  I picked up a mini fridge from a lady in our neighborhood and got it set up when we got home!  Thankful to finally be able to have milk for the girls at home instead of having to run next door!!  I can't wait to get our fridge back up and running!  Bebe came over after work and we went to dinner!  The girls were exhausted after swimming all day and not having a nap so we came home and lounged in my bed watching cartoons!  They sure do love their Bebe!
Madison was climbing all over her sissy!  She loves wrestling her and crawling up her and kissing her a million times!  Kenzie gets so aggravated at her and it cracks me up!
It was a wonderful day spent with great friends and more play dates in the works!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment