Thursday, July 2, 2015

Madison's appointment

I met with my trainer this morning bright and early!  It was brutal and I can hardly walk now!  My legs felt like jello by the end of our workout!  I had to take Madi to the doctor today to recheck her ear and have her blood drawn!  Kenzie went to Sarah's house to play with Kylie while we went!  It was awful!  Poor girl already hates the doctor and now she REALLY hates it!  Her original ear infection was gone but has the start of another one in the other ear!  Thankfully Amy was able to get her blood on the first stick but it took 3 of us to hold her down!  She may be tiny but she is strong!

She ripped off her bandaid so we wrapped it and she hated it!  She would hold her arm out and pucker her lip and cry so pitiful!  I'm glad that is over with!  She forgot about it over lunch!

You can't really see her face in this picture but I caught her "look" she gives when she doesn't want to do something! She will cut her eyes, shrug her shoulders and turn her head with a smirk on her face!
She's a ham!  We came home for naps and then went next door for dinner!  Kenzie had so much fun today and I'm so thankful for a great neighbor and friend!

I love them laying there tanning!  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment