Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday....

Monday started out with a bang this morning.  Madi was up off and on all night crying and I finally brought her in bed with me around 4.  Kenzie came in about 6 and none of us got any sleep.  I finally drug myself out of bed, chugged some spark, and did some cleaning.  I almost forgot about gymnastics so we rushed and got ready and headed out the door.
Madi played with her friend while Kenzie did gymnastics.  She is getting really good and I LOVE watching her.  Afterwards we ran by Target and grabbed some things we needed and came home for naps.  Madi went down easy and I ran to put Frozen on for Kenzie and jumped in bed hoping to get a nap too.  Kenzie wasn't having it.  Needless to say I didn't get a nap.  We had snacks and then went outside to play.  The girls love playing on their water table.  
Excuse the underwear clad Kenzie running around the backyard playing in the sprinkler.  Madi wasn't too sure about it so leave it to big sister to drag her through it. 
When we couldn't stand the heat anymore we came inside to play and practice Kenzie's cheers.  I was so PROUD of her.  She nailed it!  She looked absolutely adorable and so sassy.
I love it.  I can't wait to see her cheering at the games.  I threw together dinner while Makenzie practiced headstands against the wall while her sister gave her kisses knocking her down.

 Scotty came home and I ran out the door to get a jog in.  I went a little further than last time and cut almost 2 minutes off my time.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good nights sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment