Thursday, July 16, 2015

Still no fridge....

Yesterday I realized halfway through my workout that we were late to Kenzie's soccer class.  Oops!  After talking with Scotty we decided to keep her out this session!  Cheerleading starts up soon and it is going to be crazy!!  We spent the rest of the morning lounging in bed and the girls wrestled!  Madi loves to waller all over her sissy!!  
Later that night I went out with my friends for a little girls night!  We went to MiCocina and had way too many margaritas and laughed so much!  It was so nice to get away from kids and husbands!  Gotta have girl time!
Sarah and I met up with Jessica and Lisa and had the best time!  This morning I had to push through my training session with Jennifer!  Girls night the night before a session may not have been a great idea!
I did get good news!  We did my first set of measurements since the initial set!  I lost inches!  The scale has been staying the same which is frustrating!  Seeing inches lost on paper validates what I'm doing!
She reminded me that a pound of fat takes up way more volume than a pound of muscle!  Since I'm lifting weights and leaning out, the fat turns into muscle!
Either way, I feel better in my clothes, I have more energy and I can see the difference!!  I came home and decided to purge things in the garage!  I listed tons of things and ended up making $245 today and have more people coming to pick up other stuff tomorrow!!  Feels good to get rid of stuff! It was a little crazy trying to "clean" around my two helpers, one of which are a piece of pink chalk!
A guy came to fix the fridge today, but after 2 hours of keeping us confined while he used a blow torch and had a million tools scattered all over the place, he tells me that the compressor is out and has completely shut off!  Up until this point we still had water and sometimes ice and could keep a few things in the fridge to stay "cool".  Now we got nada!  So frustrating!  Another week until it is fixed!!  
We ordered a pizza and then played outside while people came by to pick up the swing set in the back and some other random items!


Next up was a splashing bath for the girls!  Madi discovered she could lay on her tummy and "swim" and Makenzie poured water over her head over and OVER and over!


I love these girls so much but I have never been so happy for bedtime today!  So much fighting, squealing, tattle taling, crying and whining!  I'm looking forward to a fun play date tomorrow a really great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment