Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend wrap up

I started the weekend off right by going to the gym!  I did cardio and an arm routine that we had done previously!  Later on Kenzie and I took Madi to Bebe's house so she could stay and play while we went to our cheerleading meet and greet!  
We had about half of the girls come and they are so stinking cute!!!  The moms visited and the girls splashed around and made friends!  Towards the end we started working on the cheer and they actually looked really good!  It's going to be a great season!!  Afterwards we stopped for a snowcone and headed to get Madi!  Bebe and Madi had fun and even got to snuggle together for a little nap!
Everyone was hungry so we went to dinner but had to cut it short by a very sleepy Madi that decided to yell and cry the whole time!  I even had to take her outside to the parking lot!  When we got home I caught the girls playing in Kenzie's room on the monitor!  Madi had climbed on the bed with Kenzie and they were telling each other secrets!  It was so cute!
Kenzie has been playing in her room more and more and when she has friends over they end up playing in there too!  This morning I met with Jennifer, my trainer, and she worked my butt off, literally!  I stayed afterwards and did 45 minutes on the treadmill!  (I'm glad I did since we are having a late night taco Bueno snack tonight). I was able to sneak off this afternoon for a pedicure and got to go to a friends house to visit!  I don't get to see her as much as I would like and it's crazy not to!  We have kids the same age(but she has 4.....) and she is hilarious--and lives down the street! When I got home Scotty and I cooked and food prepped for the week!  I made spaghetti squash spaghetti with ground chicken, mushrooms and pasta sauce!  My noodles didn't get as soft as I wanted but it was really good and I'll definitely be making it again!  I also cooked up my egg whites and turkey sausage for the week and got my lunches together after Scotty grilled!  We took the girls to the pool after dinner to burn off energy before bed!
We have a really fun week ahead with 2 swimming play dates with friends and soccer starts back up this week!  I also get a girls night Wednesday that will include lots of margaritas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment