Sunday, July 5, 2015

Swimming, shopping and prepping

I started this morning out by meeting with my trainer!  She killed my arms and then I did some cardio work!  When I got home Scotty and I took the girls swimming for a bit!




I found a pair of goggles for Kenzie and she wore them the entire time we were there!  We stayed for awhile and then came home for lunch and naps!  When the girls woke up we went and did our grocery shopping!  Scotty is trying to convert me to doing all my shopping at Kroger instead of WalMart!  I just have a hard time spending the extra money!  Turns out that it wasn't much more and some things were even cheaper and their buggies were way cooler!  The girls rode in a car and the next time we go there are little buggies that Kenzie can push!
 When we got home Scotty started dinner and we went outside to play while he grilled!



Scotty grilled a bunch of different kinds of chicken and did some stir fry veggies!  It was delicious.  I tried out prepping for the week today!  I put together chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli in containers that will be easy to heat up.
I also scrambled up a bunch of egg whites and turkey sausage!  The healthier eating is becoming easier and easier!
This girl tried so hard to get my beer!  I was holding her chair from flipping and felt her on my arm but didn't realize until I looked over what she was trying to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment