Monday, July 6, 2015

Go Bulldogs

Tonight Kenzie and I went to our cheer practice!  It was really just for us coaches to learn a few cheers and start on the dance but we did try and teach the girls a little bit!
It was a hot mess but so freaking cute!  We worked on our main cheer to the routine and they videoed me doing it!  I miss cheerleading so much!!!  Earlier in the day Kenzie had gymnastics and then we went to lunch and ran some errands!






We came home and put Madi down for a nap and Kenzie and I practiced writing her name!  She did great!

The Z gets her a little but I am so proud of her!!  Korie and Dallas came over to play for a little bit which was nice!  Kenzie has been missing Dallas!!!  I had my first prepped dinner tonight and it was SO easy to heat up and delicious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment