Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Four

How in the world is my itty bitty baby 4 now!  When you hear people say how fast it goes, they mean it!  It seems like yesterday I had her!  
She looks so grown up in her 4 year old pictures!  She's lost all the baby look about her!  Makenzie is so full of life and brings so much joy to everyone around her!  She is so funny and is constantly saying things that crack me up!  Today I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm doing awesome, that's what I'm doing", so matter of factory too!
She is very sensitive!  She hates seeing anyone sad or get their feelings hurt!  I love this about her!  She is my cuddler.  She always asks to be held or to sit in my lap!  She wasn't always like this so I am soaking it up!  Kenzie makes friends wherever she goes!  She will jump right in and ask to play or just join in with kids wherever we are!  Sharing has come easily to her and for the most part she is amazing at sharing with her friends!  Now sharing with her sister is another story!  I love this sweet and spunky girl so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment