Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Movies and pictures

Madison went to her first movie today!  She actually did really good, I was surprised.  She made it until the last 15 minutes and then we had to go out in the hallway!


We loaded up on popcorn and cherry icee's.




Madi and I had to go out when she got frustrated she couldn't get down and run the isle!  It was really crowded for a Thesday morning!

We came home for lunch and naps and I got everything ready for Makenzie's pictures!  Kenzie insisted I take her picture....
We loaded up everything for pictures and headed way out to take pictures!  I have no idea where we were but her pictures were freaking fantastic!  Makenzie looked like a model!  She acted like it too!  The photographer was telling her, "chin up, lean in, chin down, smile, no smile, look over your shoulder", ect and Kenzie nailed it every time!  She showed me some on her camera and they were amazing!  On the way home we stopped for dinner at Sonic and Kenzie played for a bit!

We didn't stay long because It was getting late and Madi was sleepy!  I can't wait to see her pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment