Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Kenzie's birthday

I set my alarm for 6 this morning to decorate Kenzie's door with balloons for when she woke up!  Instead I was woke up at 5 by her talking to her babies in her room!  I snuck down to her room and quietly began decorating and when I heard her getting up I had to peak in and tell her to wait and I would tell her when to come out!

She was so excited and came busting through!  I had a few decorations at the table for her and of course some presents! 

I asked her if she would grab my shoes outside on the porch for me and when she went out her face was priceless when she saw the swing set!

We came inside and opened her presents and then Sarah and the kids came over to say goodbye!  They left for Virgina today and I'm so sad!  It hasn't sunk in totally that they are gone but our tearful goodbye broke my heart!

They got Makenzie an Elsa wig and shoes and a Frozen play doh set!  She loved it and Madison loved the wig too!


After they left we needed to change the mood around our house so we headed to the pool!  It was miserably hot and totally drained us!  Madison met a new friend though and I met a new mommy so it was a successful trip!
We came home and Madi took an extra long nap while the rest of us got ready to take Makenzie for a birthday surprise!  We dropped Madison, or should I say Princess Madi, off with Bebe on the way! She wouldn't take off her dress and insisted on a necklace and picked her own bow!
Kenzie was so excited when she found out we were going to the circus!  We got there right when it opened and went down on the stage and got to see lots of cool acts and meet clowns!  Last time Kenzie was terrified of the clowns, but not this time!


I was nervous about our seats because I went the cheap route, but they turned out great!  Kenzie was able to stand in her seat because there wasn't anyone behind us and we had a great view!
She giggled and laughed the whole time! I'm so glad we got to have this one on one time with her on her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment