Monday, July 20, 2015

Little gymnast

This morning was leg day at the gym!  They were already sore my jog the night before and now they are super sore!!  I squatted my butt off!!  Kenzie had gymnastics and did awesome!
She had a different teacher today, but I saw her normal teacher on the way out!  We started chatting and she told me that the sub came out and said Makenzie did so good and was better than the big kids in the class. (She is the youngest) She also said that she sees a lot of potential in her and is very impressed with her every class!  I am so proud of her!!  We came home for lunch and laid Madi down for a nap!  Kenzie colored while I worked on some birthday stuff!  Madi woke up and we packed up and went to the pool!

Madi kept leaning over and putting her head in the water and then would come up giggling!




We stayed for a couple hours and then came home for dinner!  I'm getting real tired of our kitchen set up!
A busted fridge, a mini fridge with necessities, an ice chest with ice and a jug of water!  Fingers are crossed that they come tomorrow and fix the fridge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment