Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2 days until baby

This morning I got Kenzie up and ready to go to school.  We slept in until almost 9--it was so nice.  After they left, I got up and went to walgreens to get diapers (for my kid that will never get potty trained) and then got some Starbucks for Korie and I and met up with her at Target!  I went for a few specific things and of course didn't get any if those things but $100 in other things!  Target you win again!!  After all that walking I was DONE!  I was heading home for a nap when a lady contacted me about childcare so I stopped by her house to meet her.  She was super nice, had a homey house, made me feel very comfortable and even better, she only wants 1-2 kids so that means more one on one with my baby! I think she is the one!  I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders as I drove home!  I got right in bed when I got home but wasn't able to sleep.  I did still lay in bed for almost 3 hours which was nice.  When I got up my back was spasming so bad.  Normally it's just when I squat or sit but these were happening walking or standing too!  I kinda started feeling a little crampy too and had a really bad headache!  We had planned to go to a birthday party at Chuckee Cheese and I knew Kenzie would be way too excited to cancle, so I popped some Tylenol and put on a happy face and we went!  She was a terror when she got home from daycare! Neither Scotty or I wanted to take her anywhere but went ahead and took her.   She had a blast and I was so thankful Scotty was home and able to go! There would have been no way I could have chased her around!  All the moms sat together and talked and laughed while the dads took care of the kids! I love these ladies and it was good for the soul tonight to have some girl time! 
She was to busy for a picture!
The dads hanging out!!!  It was nice to get out and do something fun since we will be cooped up for the next few weeks!!  Kenzie didn't want to leave of course and was cranky and mean when we got home!  She has been saying "hush your mouth", it actually sounds like "hush your mouf" and it infuriates me! I was trying to get her ready for bed tonight and she said "no mama hush your mouf" and instinctively I tapped her mouth!  They must tell them that at school! Nothing wrong with it, better than shut up, but she's not going to tell me that! Later she was playing with her babies and she told her baby to hush her mouth and I looked at her and was about to get onto her and she said "no not mama baby hush her mouf".  I wanted to laugh because it was really cute but I kept a strait face and told her it's still ugly to say and maybe to just say "shhh" instead! Ugh this kid I swear!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment