Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pictures and doctor

Today was my first day having both girls by myself!  Let's just say that I have a horrible headache and ready for bed!  We started out early heading to the girls pictures!  Kenzie and Madi took a few together at first and then the rest were of Madison!  Kenzie did so good for the other 2 hours!  She played and watched Mickey on my phone---so good!  Madison stayed awake the whole time!  We could not get her to go to sleep!  She peed on the photographer, and she pooped 3 times!  Kenzie pooped 2 times!  I used all my diapers that I had brought and was panicked about hearing/smelling anymore poop!!!  I can't wait to see what shots she was able to get! Kenzie fell asleep on the way home for about 10 minutes but of course woke up and was over it when we got home!  Madi snoozed the whole way home--she had such a rough morning!!  I got them up and ready to go to the doctor so Kenzie could get a diaper rash looked at!   Turns out she has a yeast rash! Got some cream and we are good to go!! I had the doctor look at Madi's belly button too! I think it snagged on something during pictures and it looked nasty to me! She said it was barely hanging on and to use some alcohol on it to help dry it out!  We came home and I changed her c diaper and cleaned her belly button with alcohol and left her undressed to let it air dry!  When I burped her after her bottle I noticed the cord was gone! It had stuck to the burp cloth! 
So nasty!!  Korie came over to visit and help me figure out some baby carriers!  I didn't like any of them and felt like I would need to hold her anyways to support her and make sure she didn't fall out. 
Both girls are sleeping and I am on my way to bed myself!  It's been a long day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment