Monday, February 17, 2014

Sunday Funday

Scotty woke up early Sunday morning and cooked a big breakfast for us!  It smelled so good and was so nice to wake up to!  Miss Madison would not go back to sleep after her 1am feeding so I ended up swaddling her and cuddling her! I am so not a co-sleeper, I've never liked it and I still don't, but I was so tired and after an hour and a half of re-pushing in her paci while she was swinging I was up for anything!! We slept through my alarm and got up around 6 for her to eat again!  She went right back to bed cuddled up to me! 
Mom and dad got us a new baby monitor for my baby shower that is amazing!  I can talk thru it, play lullabies, move the camera around, and other fun stuff!! There are 2 cameras and I can see both babies at the same time!  I could see Kenzie was awake from about 7 on and I thought Scotty would get her (I didn't know he was cooking). Since Madi was sleeping on me and I couldn't get up, I decided to try out the microphone to tell her to get up!  I said "Good morning baby, get your blanket and go in the living room with daddy".  She sat straight up in bed and looked around, grabbed her blanket and tried to open her door but I guess she couldn't get it so she ran back and started crying in her bed.  I ran in there and tried to explain that mommy can see her and talk to her and not to be scared!  I need to go in there with her and have Scotty talk to us so she knows not to be scared!!

We got mom loaded up and she headed home! I may or may not have cried like a baby when she left! She has been so amazing to stay with me this past week!! I already miss her like crazy!  We got ready and headed to Dallas' birthday party!!  It was at a cool place filled with tunnels and slides.
This was just half of it!  Scotty took her around and I sat with the baby! I can't believe that sweet boy is 3 already!  I love him to pieces! Poor Kenzie busted her lip! Scotty got her a juice and she was running back to me and ran right into a table that was the perfect height and she couldn't see it! I felt so bad! She bled a little but her teeth were fine! Two little splits, one on top and one on bottom!  We headed home and cleaned up around the house because we had some friends coming over for dinner!  Laura, Jason and Bella came over and brought an amazing dinner! It was so good and the company was even better!  The girls played and the mommys talked while the boys smoked a cigar!
Kenzie hadn't had a nap all day and was very ready for bed, so we called it a night and Scotty and I watched our show together and went to bed!  This was his first night to be in the bedroom with me and Madison since the hospital because my mom had been in there with me!  I can't wait to get into our own routine and get this girl on a schedule!


No comments:

Post a Comment