Friday, February 28, 2014

Lazy day

We had a lazy day today!!!  I got Kenzie up and ready for school and got her and Scotty out the door!  I fed Madison and we snuggled in bed and napped until 12:30, it was great!!  We laid around the rest of the day and did nothing!  I didn't do laundry or dishes or even get out of my jammies! It was great!  We picked Kenzie up and saw Laura and Bella there and invited them to come play outside with us!  The weather was perfect today! 
These girls were so cute!  They squealed and laughed and chased each other and wrestled on the trampoline!
Kenzie was obsessed with "flowers" AKA weeds!  She picked a million and brought them to me one by one and finally sat down at the picnic table with a huge heaping pile on top and picked off every petal! Madi slept the whole time and I was able to feed Kenzie and let her take a soak in the sink before she woke up!!  Right now both girls are sleeping and I'm relaxing before my up all night fun starts!! I dread the night time!  I guess I've become really attached to sleeping because the thought of waking up 2-3 times exhausts me just thinking about it!  If she ate and went back to sleep EASILY it wouldn't be so bad!  It takes her sometimes an hour and a half to settle back down and sleep!!   
She's worth it though and I love our snuggles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment