Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A day of doctors

We had a busy day today.  We got Kenzie up and off to school and got ready to leave for the day.  I had my post c-section check up and Madison had her 2 week check up.  Scotty took us to my appointment and I was so excited to see my weight on the scale.  That never happens.  I gained 23 pounds while pregnant and today I had lost 34 pounds.  That's 11 pounds less that where I started at. Woo hoo.  I still have a LOOOONNGGG way to go but I'll take this jump start.  My doctor was happy with my progress and said everything looked perfect.  I got released to drive and to lift a little more and to take a real shower!!!  I'm so excited!!  We left there and headed to the mall to do a little shopping and get some lunch.  When we left this morning it was cold so I dressed her warm.  By the time we got to the mall it was 80 degrees.  The mall is outdoors and we thought she was getting too hot so we cut it short ans headed to her appointment!  I'll do another post on her appointment!

We picked up Kenzie on the way home and bribed her to be good and walk herself out to the car.  The sucker worked and she came out in a good mood!!  Scotty had to go to work for a little while, so us girls went in the backyard to play!
She would get so excited when she would catch the ball. It was so funny.  She would clap and cheer for me when I would catch it.
She also dances to her own music in her head!  I looked up and saw her busting a move!!  Goofball!!

We came inside for dinner and a bath and then headed to bed!  We had a good night and she was happy and only gave me a problem once!!
I have to get all my stuff together for pictures tomorrow!  It will be my first outing with both girls by myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment