Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Big smiles

Does this picture get any sweeter!!! Love love love those dimples!!

Mom and I ran a few errands today and met Korie and Dallas for lunch at Chilis! Little Miss slept the entire time we were gone!! I have been sitting in the back seat with her and I caught that sweet smile while we were out shopping!! We stopped and picked up Kenzie on the way home--that was a chore!  She was happy to see me and I tried to keep her excited about Madison and Bebe in the car, but she threw a mother of all fits because I couldn't/wouldn't pick her up and carry her out!  I'm not sure why this is still a battle for us!  She threw herself on the floor and cried and followed out behind me crying....so embarrassing! Then she showed her rear in the car on the way home and pretty much set the mood for the rest of the night! We got home and battled all night!  Lots of running around crying, from both of us!  I'm emotional and it hurts my feelings when she acts that way and I don't like when she acts like that or backtalks!! Korie came over and Kenzie was so mean!  At one point she was talking to me and mom tried to tell me something, and Kenzie ran over and out her little pointer finger in her face and said "no talking I'm talking to mama".  I thought I was going to die!  We have got to get her under control!  I don't know if it's a "two" thing or a "they brought home a new baby and I don't like it" thing!  Either way I'm going to go crazy next week without my mom! 

We also gave Madi her first bath! She was not a fan!  We laid towels down between the sinks and filled one sink with soapy water and the other with clean water and scrubbed her down!! 
As I blog this, my mom is pacing the room singing a made up song as she goes to Madison on her shoulder!  This baby doesn't cry all day, but at midnight and 4am she decides to get pissy after her bottles! It's going to be a LONG night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment