Sunday, February 9, 2014

Big sister comes to visit

I've waited for this day since we found out we were pregnant!!!  My mom brought Makenzie up to see her baby sister!  She first came to me and asked about my booboo on my tummy! I guess mom had been trying to tell her so she didn't jump on me! She was soft and gentle!! She wanted to hold Madi right away!! We told her she could only kiss her head and rub her arms and legs!  She loves her already and it was so sweet to watch!  She held her for a long time until Madi got a little cranky!!  My poor mom has been a saint! She fully just steps in when I need her and is amazing! I would be lost without her!!  Kenzie was ready for a nap and was getting a little testy!  Scotty had run home to shower and bring back a diaper for Kenzie and as soon as he got back they were ready to leave! (Not before however, Makenzie took a wipey and rolled back on the couch with her legs in the air to wipe her booty, over her jeans, because she had pooped! Then she proceeded to ask/tell everyone to put their legs up so she could wipe them! I almost busted my staples from laughing).
I love this picture my Mom got if their little hands!

Aunt koko came to visit too. 
She stayed for awhile and I was able to hop in the shower and get cleaned up!!  Scotty's mom and my niece Destiny came by and visited for a little while!  My brother Austin and his family came by too.
Scotty, Madison and I hung out after that!  We made a plan with the night nurse to feed her every 3 hours and send her to the nursery so I could sleep!  It worked out perfect! Madison nursed pretty well and I was able to sleep about 5 hours all together! Her daddy on the other hand snoozed all night but I let him! He has been so good!  He's an amazing daddy and husband and has helped me so much! I'm getting up and around pretty well, just in and out if the bed are still pretty tough! I'm hoping today my doctor surprises me and let's me go home, otherwise should be outta here tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment