Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

I have the best husband hands down!  He took care of everything today!  We slept in and then cuddled in our bed watching Mickey Mouse with Kenzie!  Scotty volunteered to go to Wal-Mart to get things that we needed so I made him a list!  I even gave him free reign on picking out a lamp for my bedside to wake up and feed the baby by!  He even got my shavers and some other random stuff he's never had to get before!! Kenzie and I laid on the couch together and watched Little Mermaid while he was gone!
She kept rubbing my hand! Sweet girl!  While she napped Scotty and I rearranged her toys a little to make room for the baby's swing!  We even tackled the front hall closet.  You no longer have to protect yourself from falling objects when you open the door! Kenzie was super excited to see the swing set up when she got up! 
She has pushed her baby in there all afternoon!  Scotty even made dinner for us tonight! He made chicken enchilada casserole and it was delicious! And he made us cookies!  We were definitely spoiled today! No beer, no parties--just family time watching the game together!! I've got Kenzie in the bath now after watching the half time show and then she's off to bed, and so am I!!  I have my last doctors appointment tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment