Thursday, February 6, 2014

Madison Grace Smith

She's here!!! She is absolutely precious and perfect and we are so in love!!  

We got to the hospital at 5:30am and did paperwork and the dreaded IV.  I hate those!  She missed on the first try and had to do it again!!  I walked back to the OR at 7:15'ish and got my epidural!  I didn't even feel that part, thank goodness!  The c-section wasn't bad at all!  It's weird knowing you're being cut while you're awake!  I didn't feel anything until they pushed her out! It was a lot of pressure!
7:58am this little beauty came out crying!!  She was ginormous!  Weighing in at 8 pounds 14 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long!!  No wonder she was hurting me when she would move!!
Dr Heckman was wonderful and joked the whole time!!  We just love him!!
We went to the recovery room for about 2 hours and my mom and dad came back in there.
They tag teamed a NASTY diaper!

She looks just like Makenzie did as a baby!!  She is breast feeding well and pooping like a champ!!

It snowed today like crazy! It was so pretty to see when we got to our room!  It also made the roads icy so Makenzie wasn't able to come up tonight!  We face timed her so she got to see her though!!  Mom will bring her up tomorrow to meet her sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment