Monday, February 24, 2014

Catch up post

Wowsers! What a whirl wind week! 2 kids is no joke!!  We have been chugging along!  Kenzie has seemed to be adjusting a little better!  I stated bribing her with a sucker when I pick her up from school!  If she doesn't cry and walks like a big girl out to the car then she can eat her sucker on the way home!!  Whatever it takes to avoid that battle!!  

Thursday we went to Korie's so the kids could play outside!
It was so windy though we couldn't stay long!! Kenzie loved Dallas' police car until he started driving! She screamed and cried and wanted out!! 

Korie came by Friday to visit and sat with Madi while I took a LOOONG shower!  She has been so gassy and fussy that I haven't been able to take a good shower because I can't just listen to her scream while I'm in there!!  It was so nice!  
We went to the park after school to play!!  
Kenzie helped me push the stroller back to the car!!  Her favorite thing to do when Scotty gets home from work is to take his pen and name tag and wear them!
She said "I go to work like Daddy"

Saturday we packed up and headed to Bebe and Papa's house to celebrate Papa's birthday!!  We stopped at Starbucks and Kenzie decided she wanted a drink too....strawberries and cream...
Kenzie and I dropped off Madi and we went to pick out a cake and some candy and then went back to their house! 
She was all about her Papa that day!  She helped him fix Madison's pack n play...
And Bebe got some lovin too...
Bebe came back home with us to spend the night!  

Sunday morning Bebe, Madi and I went to a big consignment sale!
We split up and tagged team the sale and got great stuff!!  I took mom home and then headed home to rescue Scotty from Makenzie the Menace!  She was and had been a holy terror!  Scotty and I had the brilliant idea to take both kids to lunch!  I had been craving MiCocina and an ice cold beer!  DISASTER!  Kenzie showed her a**, my food was terrible, I cried(maybe my emotions are still crazy, but Makenzie is the only thing that makes me cry!  When she acts that way I get my feelings hurt and then I worry that we are doing something wrong!  It's hard to watch your sweet, perfect daughter act that way). Poor Scotty!  Madi slept the whole time thank god!  We all but ran out of there and decided to never ever do that again!! We continued the battle at home with Makenzie!  She had an early bath and then we gave Madison her first real bath!  She loved it and kicked back with one leg hanging over the side! I wish I had gotten a picture!  

I noticed Kenzie is getting both her 2 year molars on the bottom! Poor girl kept reaching back in her mouth and made me think she had a cavity!  

No comments:

Post a Comment