Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Last day as a family of 3

This picture means the world to me! As excited and anxious as I am to meet my new sweet baby, I can't help but be scared for how out world will change!!  Things are going to be so different--for everyone!  Don't get me wrong, different for the better, but nonetheless...different! I love my little family so much and cannot wait for baby Madison to complete us!!

Today was kind of rough! I got Kenzie up and out the door with Scotty for school and them I cleaned up a bit! I dropped Kirby off to be boarded and then ran back to target to get some blankets I had talked myself out of the day before! I had the worst headache when I got home! I ended up napping for about 2 hours but woke up to awful back spasms!  I think that if I wasn't being induced and having a c-section that I would have awful back labor! It had me in tears today! I ended up getting up just in time for Scotty to bring home Makenzie and dinner!  We ate and played and then it was off to the bath!  My headache came back with a vengeance!  I don't know if it's stress or maybe from not wearing my glasses for a week now. (I only wear them at work to use the computer, but still maybe that's enough to make my eye not strain and give me a headache). We have to be up at 4 in the morning and I pray I'm able to get some sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment