Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bye bye to Bebe

Im very sad as I write this post tonight! This is the last night my mom will be staying with me!  She is going back home to my dad in the morning!  She has been my saving grace this week!  She came last Sunday night after we got home from the hospital and has stayed with me all week!  She has listened to me cry and my crazy emotions this week, she has cooked and cleaned and dealt with my bipolar 2 year old and she has snuggled my baby!  She will wake up and talk to me as I feed Madi in the middle of the night! More importantly--she's here!  Everything is better when your mom is here!! I love her and appreciate her more than she will ever know!!!

We laid around this morning in bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for a long time this morning!
Kenzie and I ended up getting up while Bebe took a "nap".  We decided another trip to Target was needed!  We have been to Target almost everyday this week!!  Kenzie was in rare form again today! My sweet girl better come back quick!! Target wiped me out today!  Maybe I lifted more than I should have or pushing the heavy buggy around, but I was tired!
It's hard to shop with a 2 year old in the basket!  There was no room for my stuff and she kept trying to open everything!  All in all she was good in the store....thank goodness! Kenzie fell asleep in the car and I had my fingers crossed she would stay asleep when we got home, but no such luck!  A friend of mine from work came by and brought us dinner, it was delicious!  Bebe took Kenzie outside to jump for awhile but she ended up misbehaving and they came inside! 
She isn't getting it that we aren't playing around!  There have been lots of time outs, and voices raised and I've counted to 3 so many times! She's pushing every boundary that we have!!  

I have been feeling pretty good and moving around ok!  The pain is nothing (knock on wood) like what I thought it would be, and I think it has been much easier than Makenzie's delivery!  I'm nervous about next week and being on my own! I tend to over due things because I think I can do it myself! And Makenzie doesn't understand why I can't hold her or lift her in the bed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment