Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Snuggles

My day consisted of snuggling this sweet baby all day.  She really loves being snuggled up next to me.  She is getting a little bit spoiled but I can't help it. She has been having major gas issues and only will sleep for 20 minutes at a time and then will wake up screaming in pain while trying to pass gas.  If I snuggle her next to me she will sleep soundly, plus she is so sweet. I struggle with it because I know we shouldn't co-sleep and I know it's good for her to self sooth herself and sleep by herself, but I can't stand to see her in pain and the selfish side of me ends up grabbing her and putting her in bed with me so I can sleep.  We have to figure something out, but for today---we snuggled.  I had a list of things I wanted/needed to do today and I didn't do any of them. She is only little once and I'm soaking her in.

Makenzie has been really into singing songs lately.  Her favorites are Twinkle Twinkle and You are my sunshine and we sing them over and over.  Bebe got a song stuck in our head that she sings to Madison but I'm not sure of the name (Hey Hey Hey Madi, come out and play with me, and bring your sister Kenzie, climb up my apple tree, holler down my rain barrel, slide down my cellar door, and we'll be jolly friends, forever more, more, more, more, more) and I changed the names in it and Makenzie is obsessed with me singing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment