Tuesday, February 4, 2014

39 weeks

(I didn't realize I'm wearing the same shirt as last week! Oops!)

How Far Along: 39 Weeks

Size of baby: A watermelon! 19-22 inches long and over 7 pounds!!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 23 pounds.  I regained the 2 pounds that I had lost last week!

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes. 

Gender: GIRL  Madison Grace Smith

Movement:  She moves ALOT! Very sharp painful moves!!

Sleep: Since kicking Scotty out of the bed the last few nights, I have been sleeping ok!  I also have been enjoying my naps during the day!!

What I miss:  Being "normal". I want to be able to roll on the floor with my babies, sleep on my tummy, wear regular clothes, drink a cold beer and not be pregnant!!

Cravings: Still crushed ice.  I have been eating it all day. I read that that can mean an iron deficiency, which made me remember that I'm supposed to be taking an iron supplement from months ago when my hemoglobin was low! Oopsie!  I did tell my doctor that I haven't been when I saw him yesterday! He wasn't happy seeing as how I'm having surgery and need a good iron count!

Best Moment This Week: Being able to stay home and rest and get little things done that need to be done has been wonderful! I don't feel as tired or stressed as I had been! I can't believe that in 2 days we will be holding our sweet baby! It seems surreal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment