Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Formula change

We had such a restless night last night!  We were off to a good start by feeding her at 9 and she slept in her pack n play until about 1:30.  I got up and fed her and she was uncomfortable and fussy until after 4:30, so we got no sleep! I had to go to my work today to pick up formula and just decided to make her an appointment to go over her tummy issues!  
She's growing good and the doctor said she looks perfect!  Her tummy was very gurgly and she could hear the gas.  We decided to change her formula to the one that contains no milk protein and we also put her on a reflux medicine because based off my story and a video I showed her of her eating, she may have some reflux! I sure hope this fixes her tummy issues and she gets more comfortable! 

We picked up Makenzie and then went to Petsmart to get some food for Kirbydog to last him until he leaves on Sunday!  (I can't remember if I blogged about this or not, but Kirby will be going to a rescue shelter in Austin on Sunday!  It has just been too much lately and he is not doing so well health wise!  This Maltese rescue will take him with his diabetes and most important he will get more one on one attention than we can give him now!  I am so sad about this but I know it is the right decision for our family) Kenzie was such a good girl and walked while holding my hand or the buggy!  She got to look at the birdies and I was so proud of how she acted!  

The evenings are hard when Scotty works late! Both girls were hungry at the same time plus Kirby needed to eat and have his shot! Kenzie needed a bath and Madison was tired! Whew!  Plus, I have had a headache for 5 days now so I had my neighbor that is a nurse practitioner come over and check my blood pressure! It was high at 132/90 so I'm not real sure what's going on with that!  Obviously I haven't been getting much sleep and could probably drink some more water!  I also haven't been wearing my glasses like normal since I haven't been working, so I wonder if it's my eyes....who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment