Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

It's amazing how just a little sleep can make you feel so much better!  Madison slept last night in her swing and did so good!  I fed her at 12:30 and she went right back to sleep right away and woke herself at 4:30 and went right back to sleep after a bottle and then I got up at 7:30 to get Kenzie ready for school!! 
It's valentines day today and she is so excited for her party at school!!!
Mom helped me get taped up today so I could take a good shower and now I'm sitting here getting a much needed pedicure!!!

Yesterday I found a little blood in Madison's poopy diaper! I know from my work that it's probably a milk protein allergy!  Very frustrating!  It's an easy enough fix by changing her formula to a special formula that does't contain the milk protein!  The downside is it is super expensive!  Her doctor wants to watch it for a few days and then we will adress it at her 2 week check up on Tuesday! Fingers crossed it was a fluke thing and will turn out to be nothing!!
I attempted to take a few pictures yesterday but she was not a fan!  I meant to do it in the hospital, but it slipped my mind!


She's such a sweet girl!!!  Even sweeter since I got some sleep last night!!!

My dad came over tonight to visit and brought a delicious roast dinner for us!!  Scotty came home with my February birthstone charm!! I love it!!  We weren't supposed to do gifts for each other this year but I'm so glad he cheated because I couldn't wait to get my charm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment